TopServer Managed VM
HIGH QUALITY AND INDIVIDUAL VIRTUAL SERVER FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Highest failure safety, performance and low investment costs are only three of the many advantages of virtual server managed by conova. The infrastructure is adapted to suit your needs and thus forms the ideal basis for mission-critical applications.
Our certified Microsoft and Open Technology specialists take over everyday operations including the operating system and selected standard applications. Security patching, proactive 24/7 monitoring and backup included.
- Managed server based on a Microsoft or Linux operating system
- Guaranteed allocation of virtual resources
- Highest performance, security and scalability
- Use of current technologies in servers/storage/network
- Data remains exclusively in Austrian data centers
- 24/7 operation and support from certified specialists
- Full transparency of availability by means of the online portal and app
- Optionally combinable with TopDefense® (DDoS protection solution)
|TopServer Managed VM||S||M||L||XL|
|Number of vCores 1)||1||2||4||6|
|Memory/RAM guaranteed||2 GB||4 GB||12 GB||24 GB|
|Primary storage guaranteed||100 GB||100 GB||100 GB||100 GB|
|Managed Backup 2)||200 GB||200 GB||200 GB||200 GB|
|Traffic||1 TB||1 TB||1 TB||1 TB|
|Public IPv4 address||1||1||1||1|
|Service Level Agreement (SLA) included 3)||Economy||Economy||Economy||Economy|
|Available operating systems 4)||Linux||Linux/Windows||Linux/Windows||Linux/Windows|
|IPv4 Network block/|
IPv6 Network block 5)
|selection of an availability zone 6)||optional||optional||optional||optional|
|Linux price per month||upon request||upon request||upon request||upon request|
|Windows price per month||—||upon request||upon request||upon request|
|Set-up costs (one-time expense)||upon request||upon request||upon request||upon request|
1) 2,6 GHz minimum computing power per core.
2) Standard Backup: daily Backup, 14 days Retention.
3) For further information please refer to the data sheet TopSLA.
4) Windows and Linux operating systems (Red Hat and Debian) with current manufacturer support are offered.
5) IPv4 network block and IPv6 network block optionally available. Costs according to the price list. It is recommended to use a TopFirewall for implementation.
6) Choose from the following availability zones: VZ-DC4, VZ-DC5 in the Salzburg city area, VZ-DC6 in the region of southern Salzburg.
• Further licenses can be obtained from conova. (More information in the price list). The license terms for conova services in the currently valid version apply (https://www.conova.com/en/license-terms).
• Minimum contract period 36 months.
• Errors and changes reserved.