TopBackup for Microsoft 365
FOR Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, OneDrive for Business & Microsoft Teams DatA
Microsoft’s Office 365 provides powerful services – however, comprehensive backup of your Office 365 data is not included. Out of more than 1,000 IT professionals surveyed, 81% admitted they had already lost data – sometimes due to simple user errors, but also due to serious security threats.
With TopBackup for Microsoft 365, you maintain access and control of your Office 365 data when using Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business – this is the only way to ensure that your data is properly secure and permanently available.
- Backup in the conova data center or on Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- Reliable, granular restoration of individual items
- Compliance with security regulations and compliance requirements
- protects you from:
- accidental deletion
- incomplete and imprecise storage guidelines
- internal and external security threats
- Securing of hybrid Exchange and SharePoint environments
With TopBackup for Microsoft 365, you are getting yet another software-as-a-service solution from conova. Our conova data centers continuously provide unlimited storage space. 100 GB of backup space is already included in the product at the start.
* only possible with Veeam Backup and Replication Console (VBR Community Edition **free** ).
|TopBackup for Microsoft 365||Set-up costs (one-time expense)||price per month|
|Basic package incl. 100 GB Backup-Space||EUR 249.00||EUR 39.00|
|each user||–||EUR 1.00|
|Backup-Space per TB per month||– 1)||EUR 9.90|
1) In the event of retroactive order, the set-up costs will be charged according to the price list.
- The cited prices are valid for a minimum contract period of 36 months.
- Get your Microsoft Cloud licenses from conova now. As a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Direct (first tier), we now offer everything from a single source. With contracts made with a minimum 12-month term, we grant you discounts on Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 licenses. Billing takes place dynamically according to use.