TopFirewall for Private & Public Clouds
EFFICIENT AND INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE & PUBLIC CLOUD SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Security concepts are not only a challenge but rather also represent valuable opportunities. Regardless of whether you use your own private cloud infrastructure or a public cloud of your choice, conova’s modern firewall solutions give you tailor-made protection against unwanted access. You are given an unlimited number of protected IP addresses and VPNs. They are only limited by the available resources. Certified conova specialists ensure that your firewall infrastructure functions securely, even 24/7 if desired.
Highlights at a glance
- Regular security updates for maximum security and availability
- Automated subscription and license management
- No need for complex security know-how
- 24×7 operation and support
- Easily adapt to new requirements and increase performance via resource updates
- Full transparency of availability via online portal and app
|TopFirewall for Private & Public Clouds
|Number of vCores 1)
|Recommended number of users
|up to 300 user
|up to 2.000 user
|IPSec VPN | Application Firewall | Traffic Shaping | Quality of Service (QoS) | URL Filter
|Private Cloud in the conova data centres (TopCloud, TopServer dedicated)
|Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
|Advanced Remote Access (SSL VPN + MFA)
|Advanced Threat Protection 2)
|Hourly account included
|Price per month
|One-time setup costs
1) License for max. number of virtual cores. Should more cores be necessary than that included in product type S, then an upgrade to produce type M is required.
2) conova uses the ATP service of the Barracuda Cloud (see: barracuda.com/solutions/advanced-threat-protection). This requires data to be uploaded and the upstream bandwidth is put under strain.
• The resources in the form of computing power, RAM and storage are billed separately or must be provided by the client.
• The requirements defined by Barracuda Networks for virtual infrastructure provided by the public or private cloud apply.
• Minimum contract term of 36 months.
• Errors and changes reserved.