THE PLATFORM-AS-A-SERVICE SOLUTION FOR CONTAINERS AND ORCHESTRATION.
The use of containers and orchestration solutions has revolutionized the way companies develop and deploy software applications. conova provides a platform in which (docker) containers can very simply be deployed and operated using a (kubernetes) orchestration solution.
Your own continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (such as Jenkins) can be used.
- Self Service environment for DevOps teams
- Services on demand in the RedHat Openshift Service Catalog
- Built-in automation
- Kubernetes integrated
- Container virtualization in Austrian data centers
- 30 years of hosting experience
- Integration with many other conova services possible
- 24/7 monitoring of the API and resources
|TopContainer – basic||Set-up costs (one-time expense)||Price per months|
|Provision of the management platform including a virtual TopContainer instance
each instance contains 2 vCores (equivalent to 6 GHz computing power) and 24 GB RAM and 100 GB primary storage
|EUR 1,635.00||EUR 834.00|
|TopContainer – Enlargements|
|All additional virtual TopContainer instances||EUR 417.00|
|Primary storage 10 GB (container storage – local)||EUR 1.90|
|Primary storage 100 GB (container storage – local)||–||EUR 19.00|
|Primary storage 100 GB (container storage – persistent)||EUR 58.00|
|Storage VM (CIFS/NFS) including 1 TB||EUR 640.00||EUR 249.00|
1 For productive environments, we recommend at least 2 TopContainer instances; these can be distributed among various data centers.
• Billing is based on allocated resources in the form of processing power, memory and storage capacity – and a commitment fee for the platform. This provides you with 24/7 operation of the RedHat Openshift platform, and conova guarantees both API availability and resources.
The cited prices are valid for a minimum contract period of 36 months. Errors and changes reserved, all prices exclusive of VAT