THE PLATFORM-AS-A-SERVICE SOLUTION FOR CONTAINERS AND ORCHESTRATION
With TopContainer, conova provides you with one of the most modern Red Hat®OpenShift® managed platforms as a platform-as-a-service solution in which you can easily manage and operate your containers.
The guaranteed provision of resources that can be scaled at any time in our highly-available data centers as well as the permanent availability of the redundant OpenShift environment is included as well.
- Container orchestration managed and maintained by conova
- Based on RedHat OpenShift 4
- Automatic container scaling
- Highly available resources in Austrian data centers
- Integrated load balancer for HTTP and HTTPS, additional TCP ports possible*
- Simple integration of the conova portfolio (TopFirewall required)
- Wide range of storage options available from conova
- conova is a certified Red Hat cloud and service provider
|TopContainer – basic||Set-up costs (one-time expense)||Price per months|
|Provision of the basic infrastructure|
(control plane, container infrastructure and load balancer)
|upon request||upon request|
|TopContainer instance including Red Hat license – at least 1 instance required 1) (12 GHz computing power, 24 GB RAM, 120GB primary storage)||upon request||upon request|
|TopContainer – extensions (excerpt)|
|Performance Pack (48 GB RAM, 12 GHz computing power) including Red Hat license (from 24 GB RAM possible)||upon request|
|Additional computing power for TopContainer instance (4vCores, corresponds to 12 GHz computing power) including Red Hat license||upon request|
|primary storage 100 GB||upon request|
* UDP and other individual solutions are possible. Please contact our sales team for more information.
1) For productive environments, we recommend using at least 2 TopContainer instances. These can be distributed to different data centers.
• Billing is based on allocated resources in the form of computing power, working memory and storage capacities as well as a provision fee for the platform. This offers you 24/7 operation of the RedHat OpenShift platform and conova guarantees both the availability of the API as well as the resources.
• Minimum contract period 36 months.
• Errors and changes reserved.