TopServer Managed Microsoft Azure
VIRTUAL SERVER IN THE MICROSOFT AZURE CLOUD – MANAGED BY CONOVA
Use the global availability of Microsoft Azure Public Cloud Services and enjoy personal support from conova. Our certified specialists take over the day-to-day management including patching, monitoring and backup.
Microsoft, RedHat, CentOS and Debian are the available operating systems.
Billing is transparent: a base fee plus the resources according to use.
- Virtual Azure Server managed by conova
- 24×7 operation by conova experts
- Encrypted operation and backup optional
- Global distribution
- Central monitoring
- Hybrid solutions
- Fully managed services for databases, domain controllers, file servers,
caching servers and much more
|TopServer managed Microsoft Azure
|Set-up costs (one-time expense)
|Price per month
|Basic operation per VM
|billing according to Microsoft
• TopOperations for Public Cloud is a necessary prerequisite for the provision of TopOperations for Public Clouds.
• Get your Microsoft Cloud licenses from conova now. As a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Direct (first tier), we now offer everything from a single source. With contracts made with a minimum 12-month term, we grant you discounts on Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 licenses. Billing takes place dynamically according to use.
• Minimum contract period 36 months.
• Errors and changes reserved.