TopServer Managed Azure
VIRTUAL SERVER IN THE MICROSOFT AZURE CLOUD – MANAGED BY CONOVA
Use the global availability of Microsoft Azure Public Cloud Services and enjoy personal support from conova. Our certified specialists take over the day-to-day management including patching, monitoring and backup.
Microsoft, RedHat, CentOS and Debian are the available operating systems.
Billing is transparent: a base fee plus the resources according to use.
- Virtual Azure Server managed by conova
- 24×7 operation by conova experts
- Encrypted operation and backup optional
- Global distribution
- Central monitoring
- Hybrid solutions
- Fully managed services for databases, domain controllers, file servers,
caching servers and much more
EXPAND TOPOPERATIONS FOR PUBLIC CLOUDS WITH THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
• TopBackup Azure
• TopConnect for Microsoft Azure Express Route
• SLA Economy included, SLA Business and First Class (24/7) optional – see SLA data sheet.
|TopServer managed Azure||Set-up costs (one-time expense)||Price per month|
|Basic operation per VM||EUR 221.00||EUR 79.00|
|Resources||billing according to Microsoft|