Your private connection to the public cloud
With TopConnect, you are getting a direct, private connection to public cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). It is characterized by high performance and a direct SLA with the respective hyperscalers. conova takes on the operation with their usual high quality and, upon request, can take over the entire operational management of the connection (routing).
- Direct and redundant WAN connection to the public Cloud
- Private connection
- cloud provider Service Level Agreement
- High data throughput
- Reliable performance
- Low latency
- Ideal for hybrid scenarios
- Optional: MultiCloud Connect
The provision of TopConnect in the conova data centers not only enables connection to the Public Cloud, but also the use of hybrid solutions. Consequently, this single connection allows you to combine local resources in Austria with the advantages of public cloud services. On request, even across regions and across public clouds. conova guarantees the connection in the required bandwidth from its own data centers to the transfer point in the Public Cloud and also handles the setup and operation of the network configuration required by Cloud Service Provider.
|TopConnect||Set-up costs (one-time expense)||Price per month|
|Example 100Mbit||EUR 990.00||EUR 390.00|
|Example 500Mbit||EUR 990.00||EUR 590.00|
|Example 1Gbit||EUR 990.00||EUR 890.00|
|Other bandwidths upon request (from 50Mbit to 10Gbit)|
|Routing 1||EUR 1,490.00||EUR 378.00 2|
|selection of an availability zone 3||optional||optional|
1 SLA Economy included, SLA Business and First Class (24/7) optional – see SLA data sheet.
2 Includes 2 TopServer Managed VM Medium Linus specifically for routing
3 Choose from the following availability zones: VZ-DC4, VZ-DC5 in the Salzburg city area, VZ-DC6 in the region of southern Salzburg.
- The listed prices apply to a minimum contact period of 36 months.
- Get your Microsoft Cloud licenses from conova now. As a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Direct (first tier), we now offer everything from a single source. With contracts made with a minimum 12-month term, we grant you discounts on Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 licenses. Billing takes place dynamically according to use.
- Public cloud provider charges the costs for cloud connectivity directly to the end customer. If you are already a public cloud account holder, you can configure the services directly in the portal. We would be happy to assist you or take over the setup for you.