EMERGENCY WORKPLACES IN CASE OF CRISIS SITUATION SECURE BUSINESS CONTINUITY
Emergency workplace locations ensure that operations can be maintained and that interruption of important business processes can be kept to a minimum in a crisis. However, one important point is often overlooked: Where should emergency operation take place if the office space can no longer be used due to a fire, for example?
Comprehensive business continuity management must also include emergency workspaces for employees in crisis situations. conova now offers its customers on-site workspace.
- 24/7 autonomous access to the emergency workstations and the customer area
- Direct connection to the customer’s rack (for TopHousing products)
- 8 emergency workstations
- Equipment includes desk, office chair, keyboard, mouse, monitor, whiteboard,
multifunction device (printer, scanner, copier)
- Internet access via self-sufficient WLAN
- Lounge area with sofa and coffee maker as well as a sanitary area
|Monthly provision (up to 8 workstations) 1)||upon request|
|One-time set-up cost||upon request|
|Workspace use in emergency situation||7 days a year free of charge 2)|
1) One access set is included in the price.
2) Each additional day: EUR 300.00.
• Additionally, it is possible to rent storage space in the first basement floor.
• Minimum contract period 36 months.
• Errors and changes reserved.