Enjoy it: Web space, e-mail and domain from a single source
We host and operate your websites in our highly available data centers – thereby guaranteeing you maximum flexibility. With conova TopWebhost, you receive sufficient storage space, e-mail accounts and standardly a .at domain. You can manage all of your services quickly and easily using the so-called ‘E-console’ – an extensive user interface.
Review visitor rates or find out which search terms and search engines led to your page. The TopWeb statistics powered by Piwik provide an overview of all key figures.
- Complete: highest availability
- Fast: redundant high-speed connection
- Convenient: free support
- Precise: open source access statistics
|.at Domain included||✓||✓||✓|
|Webspace||5 GB||10 GB||20 GB|
|Mailspace||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB|
|TopWebstatistic powered by Matomo (Piwik)||–||✓||✓|
|PHP versions based on PHP-FPM 1)||✓||✓||✓|
|Configuration of php with .user.ini||✓||✓||✓|
|SSI und CGI (Perl, Python, uvm.)||✓||✓||✓|
|SSL-Certificates (Let’s Encrypt) 2)||✓||✓||✓|
|Access to .htaccess||✓||✓||✓|
|Rewrites und Redirects||✓||✓||✓|
|PHP extensions and options|
|Adapted for the operation of common PHP applications|
(WordPress, TYPO3, Joomla!, …)
|Memory Limit||256 MB||256 MB||256 MB|
|Max. File Upload Size||32 MB||32 MB||32 MB|
|GDLib (GD Graphics Library)||✓||✓||✓|
|PEAR (PHP Extension and Application Repository)||✓||✓||✓|
|PDO (PHP Data Objects)||✓||✓||✓|
|SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)||✓||✓||✓|
|MySQL – compatible with the PHP version used (supports InnoDB und TRIGGER)||–||✓||✓|
|Administration for Domains/Web hosts/Statistics/Mailboxes/Databases||✓||✓||✓|
|Backup/Restore per Webinterface||–||–||✓|
|Price per months||upon request||upon request||upon request|
|Set-up costs (one-time expense)||–||–||–|
1) By using PHP-FPM, we enable you to switch between different PHP versions. Selectable are versions with current manufacturer support, depending on the availability for the respective operating system.
2) Functions and limitations see letsencrypt.org/docs.
• Value stability is expressly agreed. The consumer price index published monthly by the Austrian Central Statistics Office (VPI2015 = 100) or an index replacing it is used as a measure of the calculation of value stability. The reference value for this contract is the VPI at the time the contract begins. The price adjustments take place every 12 months. A non-enforcement of the value increase by conova does not imply a waiver. A waiver would require the legality of the written form. conova is also entitled to demand the amounts resulting from the index adjustment retrospectively. Should the agreed index no longer be published by the Austrian Central Statistics Office, then a similar index will replace it.
• Minimum contract period 36 months.
• Errors and changes reserved.